MASSIVE WEALTH MENTORING RATES 2022
This is our once-off fee for the mentoring service.
No up-sells. No further charges.
MBA vs DBM
For references purposes, current estimated fees for an MBA in 2021 are:
Wharton $153160, Harvard $146880, Stanford $137736, MIT $136500.
Note: an MBA is a very different form of education when compared to a DBM*.
An MBA is an excellent formal business education aimed at landing you a top JOB with earnings equal to 2x or 3x those of equivalent non-MBAs,
A DBM is Wealth Creation Mentorship aimed at mentoring you to achieve Financial Freedom (ie you do not need a job since your passive income vastly exceeds your needs) together with Massive Personal Wealth vastly exceeding that of any regular MBA graduate.
It is safe to say that a person with a DBM might very well employ quite a few MBA‘s, whilst a person with an MBA will in all probability never ever employ a DBM. People with a DBM are not destined to become employees. They will own the company or they simply own vast assets and will manage their assets, employing MBA’s and other professionals as needed.
*DBM = DollarBillionaire™ Mentorship.
You will enjoy:
- 6 Consecutive Days of face to face, intense, one-on-one wealth creation mentoring with Barron Hall, our CEO and Chief Wealth Mentor..
- After this induction period, Your mentoring will continue until you acquire the wealth that you seek. Expected time to complete a transformation to great wealth (US Dollar Billionaire status) is 5 to 20 years. Results are dependent upon your ability to learn and implement new knowledge and skills.
- This is the best way to absorb all of the content of our extensive Wealth Mentoring System. There will be time to thoroughly understand and absorb the Core Wealth Creation Technologies that form the Dollar Billionaire™ Wealth Creation System.
- Barron Hall will cover everything that you need to know to become a High-Performance Individual and build your Wealth.
- You will learn every element of our Core Wealth Creation Technologies.
You might ask yourself “Can I afford the DollarBillionaire™ Mentoring Program?”
You might ask yourself “Is the Dollar Billionaire™ Mentoring Program worth the premium fees?”
Perhaps, you SHOULD ask yourself “Can I afford NOT to enter the DollarBillionaire™ Mentoring Program?”